The Guarded Giving Option is an easy, effective and efficient way to provide for the uninterrupted support of our Parish. This is especially important now, during these financially trying times.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE "GUARDED GIVING" OPTION, FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW:
1. Decide if you prefer to have your automatic church contributions withdrawn from a personal checking or savings account.
2. Decide the amount and frequency of your donations. You may choose either "weekly" or "monthly" deductions.
3. Decide if you prefer automated deductions for
"Regular Sunday" Collections" only
Or. for all "Regular Sunday Collections, Second Collections, and Holy Days".
4. Complete the "Parishioner Authorization Form" and return it to the Parish Office along with a voided blank check, or a blank savings deopsit slip.
* Guarded Giving Option participants may withdraw from the program at any time.
* If the "Sunday Only" option is chosen, envelopes for Second Collections and Holy Days will be distributed.
* The completed and signed Authorization Form can be placed in the collection basket, mailed or dropped off at the Parish Office.
* New participants may sign up for the Guarded Giving option at any time throughout the year
* The program is completely optional, and entirely your choice.
Parishioners that choose not to participate in the Guarded Giving Program will receive a full set of envelopes.